lunedì 12 giugno 2017

TBAY Summer Tour

Hello everyone!

I've just returned from the last leg of the "Barbed Times" tour; a journey that took me toSouthern France, with a quick encroachment in the Basque Country and Spain... Although everything started off with somebody crashing my car glass in Torino just before we left, the rest of the ride was smooth and fun, and the weather conditions - very important thing - were comfortably/reassuringly sunny with high temperatures...
Thanks everyone for welcoming me and my friend/sound-engineer/driver/roadie Gigi at any place we stopped by, we really enjoyed it!
Other than this - we might call it "warm up" or whatever - it looks like I'm gonna have a busy Summer playing around and burning lots of kilometers!
First off, Italy. Starting next week I'll be playing a series of shows in the Northern, North-Eastern and Central part of the "boot", taking part in the Mezcal Festival in Jesi on my way to Rome, where I will join my buddies The Restless Livers Collective to perform a show as a trio at Illustration and Comics Festival "Crack" at CSOA Forte Prenestino.

A few days later, I will litterally embark on a ferry ride heading to Sardinia and play theJailbreak Festival in Cagliari, opening for the legendary Zeke! 

14.6 – Rovereto (TN) @ Circolo Paganini
15.6 – Arco sul Garda (TN) Ai Conti
16.6 -  Montebelluna (I) @ Mezanino
17.6 - Jesi @ (I) Mezcal / Jack Rabbit
18.6 - Macerata (I) @ Spulla
22.6 - Roma (I) @ CSOA Forte Prenestino /Crack
27.6 - Cagliari (I) - Jailbreak Festival w/ Zeke
The end of July will see me play a bunch of gigs in Italy, again, to then head back to France for another string of shows on the way to the Binic Folks Blues Festival in Bretagne! For all those performances I will have the pleasure of playing with my friend G W Nodari, who will join me on stage for half part of the sets, playing alternately lapsteel and guitar.
 
23.7 - Torino (I) @ Spazio 211
25.7 - Lyon (F) @ The Farmer
26.7 - Montreuil (F) @ Bar Des Sports
27.7 - Rennes (F) @ Bistrot de La Cite
28.7 - Binic (F) @ Binic Festival
29.7 - Binic (F) @ Binic Festival
31.7 - TBC
1.8 - Saint Etienne (F) @ TBA

...and I will keep on rocking in August too!
More shows soon to be confirmed!


11.8 - Basel (CH) @ Marina Bar
12.8 - Winterthur (CH) @ Die Villa Rosa
26.8 - Lixing-lès-Rouhling (F) @ One Night Of Live Music #4

Check my shows anytime at www.thebluesagainstyouth.com


Up on the internet

Memories From The Tour

Strasbourg

TBAY covers Doc Watson's

"Rising Sun Blues" 

Live from the rooftop
Tbay peforming from the rooftop of
"Roof Session Strasbourg" 
Watch The Video!

Frankfurt

Rockstage Riot interview and live footage

Live from the Dreikoningskeller
Read interview and live report here.
 
Watch The Video!
 

Merchandise

New 7" Out 

 

Hey! My latest release "Barbed Times" 7" is still hot and available from Skronk Records' Bandcamp page. You can choose beetween two different packaging!
Click on the images for purchasing your copy!
Classic edition
Linocut handmade print limited edition